Lightworks is a very powerful non-linear video editing software. It is an Oscar-level video editing and processing software which have been used in many popular movies. With multi-lens synchronization, smart editing, real-time filters and other functions, you can achieve a variety of film-level processing effects, making your video as movies.
The latest version of Lightworks is 14.0.0, The new version has a new interface and new features, including multi-lens synchronization, smart editing, real-time filters, and various formats. The software has advanced rendering technology, which can greatly improve the speed of video editing and rendering. Lightworks can be launched on Windows, OS X and Linux platform. Download Lightworks from official website.
Features of Lightworks
1. Separate timelines for resolution, format and codec.
2. Edit video at 23.976fps, 24 fps, 25 fps, 29.97fps, 30 fps, 50 fps or 60fps.
3. Advanced multi-shot editing of unlimited resources.
4. Data source/record three-point editing.
5. Insert and overwrite edits.
6. Drag and drop to replace the editor.
7. Expansion and split editing.
8. A / V synchronization indicator timeline.
9. Single click to resynchronize the entire timeline.
10. Multi-color markers, editing and editing.
11. Matches the clips and sub clips of the frame.
Lightworks Reviews from Evaluation Websites
Lightworks review from Macworld
Lightworks review from PCworld
Lightworks reviews from techradar
Lightworks Reviews from Users
Lightworks is a pretty flexible video editing software that you can use it to custom different effects. The bad thing is sometimes it would crash without saving my file. If you’re a beginner, you need to spend some time to learn how to use it.
It’s a powerful editor that allows you to create proxies of the videos you are editing, yet it is not easy to learn to use it.
The free version of Lightworks is very good, you can find a lot of great features which other free software do not have! But it has a weird interface that you need to be patient when use it..